Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bernadette, my love!

I've wanted a pet for a very long time. A cat, preferably, but I'd settle for anything. When I get my own place I will have cat(s), fancy mice, a tarantula, those goldfish with the bugged-out eyes, and frogs. Maybe a hedgehog or a chinchilla at some point, too. As for now, I can't get a cat because my grandmom is allergic, can't get a dog because the house is too small, can't get any kind of mice/hamster/guinea pig because they "draw other rodents".... basically I am denied the privilege of taking care of an animal unless it is a fish approved by my dad that could live in his already established tank. OH! I totally forgot! I will also have a pig when I have my own place. Anyway, after months of being promised a fish to call my own, by dad totally surprised me and took me to the pet store after class tonight where I met.... drum roll please.... Bernadette!!


The picture is pretty much actual size. She's about the length of my pinkie, and I don't even know if she's a she, but I'm so incredibly excited! ALSO... the reason we even went to the pet store was because I needed to get notebooks and Target is right by the pet store.

HOLY CRAP CHECK OUT THESE NOTEBOOKS (and the planner i got from the pet store)!!!!!


to top it off I ate a pomegranate when I got home. life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment